Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A Week Off/An Off Week

The past week and a half has been pretty hellish, and I don't have anything to say this week that isn't more whining.  >_<  But I didn't want anyone to worry about me if I didn't post, so this is me saying I'm okay, just... weary.  Weary and not much feeling like blogging this week.  Hell, I couldn't even get around to everyone else's blogs last week, and I apologize for that.

But I'm going to try to pull myself out of this and have something worth saying for my next entry.  And hopefully get some good work done between now and then.  Thank you all for the encouragement on last week's entry, and I'll see you next week.

Until then, here's an H.P. Lovecraft poem that someone discovered scans perfectly with Billy Joel's "Piano Man", so of course, they put them together:

2 comments:

  1. That is weird. And Billy Joel even looks like one of Lovecraft's creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, I snorted my tea about Billy Joel being a lovecraftian creature!

      Hang in there, Mason, the most important stat in a Call of C'Thulu campaign is speed. The most important stat in a Publishing Campaign is Stamina. You got this.

      Delete