Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Not That Post.

I mentioned last entry that I'd be making a post about editing in an enormous character change.  This is not that post.  Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of talking about STARWIND; I feel like I'm the only one who cares to hear about it at length and I'd rather not babble on about it for yet another entry.  I'm nearly done with the major edits, so soon I'll get it to the Version 2 beta readers and we'll see how that goes.

It does, however, leave me without a topic for this week.

So since I know rejection is something we all have in common, I'll leave y'all with a video Rena linked in the comments to my existential crisis earlier this month.  Hope you like it.



Next week: April's IWSG, which hopefully won't just be a continuation of this month's entry.  That's an entire eight days away, who knows what could happen.

6 comments:

  1. This is just be.
    Beating the snot out of a pillow isn't enough though. Need something breakable. Unless you really do beat the stuffing out of the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno. I saw some write-up on how beating up a pillow isn't great because it effectively encourages and rewards anger, since you get to do something that feels good when you get pissed off. Not sure if it's true, but it made sense to me. I'd rather find a way to deal with the actual problem.

      Delete
  2. "Playing with your upper limits" So take rejection as a badge of honor *grimace* Great how striving has to hurt so much. I'll stick to the pillow ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything hurts. Might as well do something to have a reason for the pain.

      (yes, I'm incredibly cheerful right now, why do you ask...)

      Delete
  3. Dude. I can't stop watching his eyebrows. And I love how his hair was all sorts of sticking up at the end.

    It's a good video with some good advice. I tend to lean toward the ugly crying myself. Or analyzing. I do that a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The first time I watched it, I had to look away, because I was focusing too much on his eyebrows to hear what he was saying.

      And I'm all about the over-analysis of pretty much everything in my life. >_<

      Delete